Wednesday 26 July 2017

Coming Soon

Hello everyone!

Here I am with a brand new column dedicated to the new trailers that came out last week. Let's check them out together!



Thor Ragnarok

I loved this trailer. I'm not a fan of Thor as a superhero but I find quite interesting how Marvel has decided to re-brand this film. Thor meets Guardians of the Galaxy. The beat of the 80s dominates this trailer. Thor meets Doctor Strange. The overall aesthetic seems more elaborated. Thor meets Spiderman Homecoming. After Spiderman and Iron Man, here we are with Thor and Hulk. Can't wait.



Brad's Status

I didn't know anything about this film. But I'm really curious to discover a brand new Amazon product.




The Vault

A horror and mainstream version of Good Time with James Franco. Captivating.


What do you think about these new trailers?



No comments:

Post a Comment